Even though Sephora will be offering a better discount (20%) later this year, I decided to go a bit hog wild during this sale. The sale launched at midnight PST, and since I am 9 hours ahead of that, I was able to do a fair amount of online shopping at a decent hour on a Sunday morning! In case you are in need of suggestions for what to pick up in the sale, I have ordered almost everything in the picture above, including:
Row 1 Left to Right
- Bite Beauty Butter Cream Lipstick in Pecan: I have had such a hard time selecting which colour to choose first from this range. My expectations are high as people seem to love these!
- Koh Gen Do Pure Cotton: Searching for a replacement for my Shiseido Face Cottons from a cruelty free brand. These are slightly more expensive, but we'll see how they perform.
- Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid Lip Color in Nude Rose: Like the Bite lipstick, I've heard such good things about these Paint Washes and have struggled to settle on just one shade!
- Clarisonic Deep Pore Replacement Brush Head Twin Pack: Perhaps the most boring purchase--the obligatory refill.
- Stila Eyes are the Window Palette in Soul: I need another nude palette like I need a hole in the head, but this one looks so pretty!
- REN AHA Concentrate: I love REN as a brand and have wanted to try this out for ages!
- Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser: Caroline Hirons sings the praises of this product (and of the entire Tata Harper range). That is all I need to know.
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Brown(Out): I'm thisclose to using up a deluxe sample of this I got from Sephora. Beautiful colour and stellar lasting power. My new favourite eyeliner.
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment: I worked through a few deluxe samples of this and have been needing an exfoliating serum to replace Le Jour de Chanel in my daily routine.
- NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien: Continuing the trend of being sucked in by Sephora's deluxe samples (well done marketing team!) I loved this colour from the 2015 Birthday Gift. It's just a shame the sample Sephora gave out was so small.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Dark Brown: I've been using the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade for a while, but I feel like it will be too heavy in the summer. So, I've reverted back to the Brow Wiz, which I used to use + love.
- Laura Mercier Eye Art Artist's Palette: This is a repromote of the 2013 holiday palette. The colours look gorgeous and given its limited edition nature, I'm surprised this hasn't sold out yet!
- Nude Skincare Omega Cleansing Jelly*: Asterisk to indicate that in full disclosure, I haven't yet purchased this and I'm now on the fence. Gummy raves about it, but since it doesn't seem to be effective in removing heavy duty eyemakeup, I might give it a pass. Still undecided.
- NARS Narsissist Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette*: I've also been going back and forth on this palette. On the one hand, I would probably only use 3 of the shades regularly. But on the other hand, it is limited edition and pretty. Decisions, decisions.
- Dry Bar Triple Sec 3-in-1: I'm hoping this can fill the void of the Bumble & Bumble Dryspun Finish in my life. I adore the Dryspun Finish, but B&B isn't a cruelty free brand whereas Dry Bar is. So keep your fingers crossed!
And for the love of god, if Sephora ever decides to actually stock the Surratt Beauty Relevée Eyelash Curler, rather than just list it as 'coming soon', I am going to pounce on that so quick Sephora won't know what hit them! It seems that the Surratt items in general have been very popular and have been going out of stock already. Fingers crossed that they restock soon!
I also think I will pick up another couple of things before the end of the sale (like the Victoria Beckham nailpolish duo for Nails Inc) but in the meantime, I of course demand to know what--if anything--you are all picking up during the sale! Let me know in the comments.
I'm sure many of these products will work their way into a review on my blog in the coming weeks and months, so to keep up-to-date follow me on Bloglovin, Instagram, and Twitter to follow me!