1. Favourite winter nail polish?
Russian Navy by OPI is a favorite, but Essie Leading Lady is a close second this year.
2. Favourite winter lip product?
Carmex is my favorite chapstick, Rouge d'Armani 408 is my favorite lipstick this year!
3. Favourite winter scent/candle?
Bath & Body Works Marshmallow Peppermint, which was discontinued last year (color me devastated).
4. Favourite winter beverage?
Eggnog and my mom's percolator drink (pineapple juice, cranberry juice, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and orange rinds).
5. All time favourite holiday movie?
Nutcracker on Ice, Home Alone, White Christmas, and the animated version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
6. Favourite Christmas song?
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen and Greensleaves.
7. Favourite holiday food/treat?
8. Favourite Christmas decoration this year?
The tartan ornaments on my mantle.
9. What's at the top of your Christmas list?
Well, Christmas is now over, but I got a few giftcards that I am excited to use! I have a birthday shortly after Christmas, and I think I am going to treat myself to this watch.
10. What are your plans for the holidays this year?
|Knit Cardigan by |
Staring at Stars at
11. Most worn winter accessory?
A wool infinity scarf my mom knitted (similar to this one in her etsy store).
12. Most worn winter piece?
Probably this sweater, which a friend of mine has dubbed my 'Navajo Christmas sweater'.